Need to Make a Big Impact With Your Target Market?
Sometimes 500 words isn’t enough to get your point across. Ebooks and white papers to the rescue! Long form content can position you as a thought leader, increase you leads and help you educate your potential customers.
What do your readers do with ebooks or white papers?
- 76% used search engines to get more information.
- 76% went to a vendor site for more information.
- 74% forwarded the information to a co-worker or colleague.
- 54% contacted a vendor for more information about their product or service.
- 36% made a purchase directly.(Information Week Tech Marketing)
So what’s the difference between the two?
Ebooks are generally longer (10 – 40 pages) and are conversational (ie: 6 Steps to a Connected Content Plan). They’re great if you’ve got a complex product or service, want to be a thought leader or need to stake your claim on an important topic.
White papers are considerably shorter (typically 7 – 12 pages) and focus on technical issues that require a lot of explanation (ie: Tracking Methods for Content Marketing ROI). They’re great for B2B companies and shedding light on new ideas or changing trends.
No matter what type of long form content you’re looking for, we can help. Our team can put together original content or create something new from your blog posts or other resources.